E-Z UP4U Artwork Requirements for
Graphic Silkscreen and Digital Imprint
In order to provide your custom graphic order in a timely manner and keep additional artwork charges to a minimum, the guidelines listed below should be followed.
Accepted Artwork Applications and Requirements:
Adobe Illustrator CS3/4/5 (Mac or PC)
- All fonts need to be converted to outline - (in order to avoid any defaulted text).
- Silkscreen production should use solid pantone coated colors only.
- Digital artwork should be output as CMYK.
- Picture images should be CMYK not RGB.
- Colors will be matched as close as possible, but cannot be guaranteed to be accurate.
- Half-toned colors will be output at 30 LPI (lines per inch for silkscreen production)
- E-mail all art files directly to the following address: email@example.com
- You may use ZIP or STUFFIT compression for multiple files. (Mac or PC)
- Large files over 30MB should be sent on cd-rom or dvd-rom to the address below marked 'Artwork'.
- Send artwork early to avoid production delays
- All graphics are subject to review and approval before production
- Artwork should be sharp, clean and smooth and free of jagged lines/shapes
- Elaborate artwork may require additional cleanup charges
- Additional artwork charges may be incurred if graphics fail to meet these requirements
- MUST convert all fonts (and corresponding stroke lines) to outline and save as native Illustrator format (ai). Artwork should be supplied in vector format. All RASTER objects in artwork must be appropriate resolution. If not, it may require artwork changes and additional charges.
Adobe Photoshop CS3/4/5 (Mac or PC)
- MUST rasterize your fonts and save files as .psd (if you have layers or need transparency). Will also accept Photoshop TIF or EPS formats. Image resolution should be 150 dpi at 100% actual size artwork is to be printed at or 300 dpi and 50% the actual printed size.
- CD-ROM, DVD-ROM-single layer, Thumb or Flash Drives.
Van Raalte & Co., Inc.
5621 Garden Valley Road
Garden Valley, CA 95633